Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday night........

Just changed my featured photo. Took it myself days ago. I worked out at the gym so hard and I think my hard work paid off ;o) Long way to go ;o(

I think I am acting a bit strange today - mentally. When I got home today, I saw a white envelope with a piece of small note on the desk. My roommate is moving out in two weeks. Yes, that's indeed a very short notice to have been given out by anybody living in Manhattan. I was really pissed but there is still nothing I can do to change the reality. My mind is blank now.................................again.............................

At 1155pm est

2 comments:

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

That means you have to bear the whole place rental? Cool down and have a some planning for yourself bro.

Hope everything will be fine.

MLKC said...

Somehow my reply to your comment earlier did not show up here. Guess I did not log in ;o) Thanks a lot, bro.