Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another post on the same day.....

Nothing much, just wanted to come here and pour out a bit of my ambivalence toward that so-called special someone, not literally but, at least after years of being a single. I have always been very cautious about people of whom I find to be intelligent and humorous because I tend to get close to this type of person. Well, guess I am a pretty quiet and boring person who does not have a really colorful life despite the fact that I have been in this big city for years that many people have wanted to live in.

I was actually invited to go over to this special someone's apt tonight but somehow I was told at the eleventh hour that we might have to do it another time. I was really well prepared to get closer to this person tonight but that message came as a warning to me that I should keep a distance and hold back a little. I know I have always been pretty in control of almost everything in life but not quite when it comes to a relationship nonetheless. I guess having great times matters most in a "relationship" of its kind. No, we never talked about being an item whatsoever. The gestures, intimacy and conversations we've had and I knew it instinctively that we are pretty close and just steps away from becoming an item. No I am not desperate for love but no one would resist the temptation, would you?

I've learnt to be strong after the previous heartbreaking moments that lasted months. That's why I never been out hunting for love even though I have implicit faith in myself. Love is a mutual feeling and it is hard to find but not impossible. Well, well I am feeling much better now after letting it out (just like someone in the asylum talking to the wall..hehe). May still need something to knock me out tonight ;o) Cheers!

On Tuesday at 10pm est

2 comments:

Leon Koh said...

it happends sometimes.. let's just take it positively... maybe it simply becuase that special someone really have so last min matters to attend to..

keep cheerful like always

Leon

MLKC said...

Same thing, Leon. My reply earlier did not pop up here. However, I still got to thank you for your advice. Have a good one. Cheers!