Monday, October 13, 2008

That e-mail ignited the flames within me....


Received an e-mail around 1am est. It took me awhile to disgest the contents, the way she put it was kind of harsh. From there, I concluded that her thinking and issues at which she's looking from her perspective seem pretty shallow. She's too obsessed with her co. and too engrossed in what she's doing. Not that I wanted to be judgemental but that's how she categorized herself.

I want everything good to happen to her and hope for the best. I would've never expected her to be so "forward-looking" (not in the quite good way, though). It is good to be aggressive and focused but one must not forget the direction, the pathway to success instead of being a mere follower like many others. I was trying to analyze the situation with her and explore possibilities for her but she in a way "accused" me for picking on her co.

Sometimes more people are involved in a project will lead to confusion but things turn out well in most cases. Everyone has his/her own strengths and weaknesses for which no one should be condemned, that's what brainstorming sessions are all about.

I hope she was under a lot of stress when she composed that e-mail........otherwise..........

3am.......

No comments: