Thursday, October 9, 2008

My very first blog....abOuT mYsElf, fRiEnds, FaMilY, aNYtHinG and EvEryThiNG....

It is a quarter to 6pm est on Oct 09th, 2008 (Thursday). The purpose of this blog is not to impress but to improve the quality of my life in a way. In addition, this is something that can motivate me to write whenever I am in a mood and have something to share. In ancient times, or rather, decades ago there was no way that people were able to record things that happened to them in life for reminiscence years later. Good or bad, if you know what I mean. We are lucky to be able to share anything that we think worth sharing with everybody whether or not you have an account ;o). Isn't it cool? Of course, we must not forget the hardwork and creativity of the inventor(s) so that we could be here to interact with people from all walks of life throughout the world. We salute you/you guys.

Let me try hit "Publish Post" and see how it will look like.....

No comments: