Friday, October 10, 2008

Be on the horns of a dilemma...

Should I go with what my heart tells me to do or just spare one more chance? I am not really confused as I know either decision I make will have its own pros and cons. Nevertheless, if I were to give in again chances that history would repeat which I do not want to. Contemplating which option to go for and at the same time trying to explore other possibilities though not quite likely.

Everyone deserves a second chance.....a chance to explain and a chance to change. If three chances have been given and patience exhausted there is really no turning back even though it will be heartbreaking to single it out.

No one is born cruel or heartless but sometimes under circumstances we have to. You may not understand what this post is all about only if you have encountered such dilemma per se.

Completed at 4.25pm on Friday.

No comments: