Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Days without Internet connection

Have not been able to have access to the Internet for the past four days. I am now posting here wirelessly but not sure if it will be uploaded. Guess will have to wait for my new cable connection to be installed not later than next week :-(

Gonna be warm tomorrow but showers expected. Hopefully will see more happy faces on the streets............

4.43am....yes, I am still awake at this time....I am not drunk or anything but just don't feel like sleeping. Will try to go to bed by 5am, though. Cheers!

2 comments:

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

Dun sleep too late bro, and take good care of yourself :)

MLKC said...

I will, bro. Was not in a mood for sleeping ;o( Hope you are sort of over the things that brought you down last week. Take care too.