Thursday, November 13, 2008

Economic downturn


Being put through the toughest time in my life. Well, I mean the same goes for almost every working adult. The only thing that can keep one going is "love", unconditional one. Love will open up our heart and give us comfort. I felt so warm after an outing with a friend who gave me so much comfort, no hugging, no kissing. Merely the words said to me and the topics we shared with each other meant so much to me. The togetherness..........


Was walking in the rain for about half-an-hour all by myself after the dinner with Ray. The entire neighborhood was like a dead town during the downpour and of course, downturn. I pray for the people to be re-united and the economy to be resuscitated in shortest time possible.


One last thing, whoever follows or reads my blog will have my blessings.


Thursday at 12.50am est

2 comments:

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

ai yo... walk in the rain, later fall sick how? u think you very macho is it? tsk tsk tsk...

MLKC said...

Maybe I forgot to mention that I had an umbrella...LOL